- COVID-19 Information
The Village of Park Forest returned to full operations on June 1 after nearly three months of scaled back services due to the coronavirus. Safety measures have been implemented for the safety of the community.
Face masks are now required for entry into all public buildings along with proper spacing of six feet to be kept between patrons. The village is also limiting the number of residents allowed inside of Village Hall at one time. Common areas, doorknobs, counters, light switches, and restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times per day. Plexiglas shields have been installed at service counters for the protection of both staff and the public.
Hours of operation at Village Hall are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
Frequently asked questions can be found to the right. Coronavirus related resources can be found by clicking on the link to the left. Recent coronavirus news can be found below.
- Has the deadline to purchase vehicle stickers & animal licenses been extended?
- How can water bill payments be made?
- Is Village Hall open?
- How can I purchase a vehicle sticker?
- Where can I purchase Homewood Disposal yard waste stickers?
- Is all upcoming programming in Park Forest cancelled?
- Which businesses are open in Park Forest?
- Are board meetings still being held?
- What can I do to help the community during the stay-at-home order?
- How can I purchase an animal license?