Park Forest Aqua Center
MAY 29 TO SEPTEMBER 6
Since 1952, the Park Forest Aqua Center has been one of Chicagoland's premiere outdoor pool experiences. The Park Forest Aqua Center is three pools in one, providing a quality summer experience for whatever your age:
- Toddlers enjoy a beach pool, plenty of sand area, and superb instructors who have taught thousands the techniques of swimming.
- Kids enjoy a 160-foot water slide, two drop slides, and a 15-foot-high aquatic climbing wall!
- East Pool Lap Swim - great for lap or casual swimming. Adults love it!
Watch the video!
2021 Season - May 29, 2021 to September 6, 20212021 Brochure (pdf)
Open 7 Days (Weather Permitting)
June 1, 2021-June 11, 2021
Monday-Friday 4 pm-8 pm
Saturday/Sunday 12 pm-7pm
Memorial Day 12 pm-7 pm
June 12, 2021-August 15, 2021
Monday-Sunday 12 pm-7pm
(July 4th Limited Hours)
August 16, 2021-September 6, 2021
*Monday-Friday Open Swim 4 pm-7pm
Saturday/Sunday Open Swim 12 pm-7pm
(Sept 6 Limited Hours)
*East Lap Pool (18 years & Older) opens at 11 am Saturday. Only during Early and Late Season;
Monday-Saturday during Summer Hours,
*Members enter the locker room 10 minutes prior to the public. Members are eligible to move to the pool deck when authorized by staff. Some pools or sections of pools may be closed for swim lessons, special activities and Village functions.
*Members enter the locker room 10 minutes prior to the public. Members are eligible to move to the pool deck when authorized by staff.
Some pools or sections of pools may be closed for swim lessons, special activities and Village functions.
Park Forest Aqua Center Frequently Asked Questions
- What new operational procedures are in place at the Aqua Center?
- Self-screening prior to entry required for guests and team members.
- Guests and team members are required to wear face coverings.
- Limited and reduced daily attendance. Varies based on IDPF Guidelines.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of changing rooms, bathrooms, and other frequent “touchpoints” that go beyond our already-aggressive cleaning procedures.
- Social distancing at all locations throughout the Aqua Center including in the water.
What will the capacity restriction be at the Aqua Center?
The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Swimming Facility Guidelines require a reduced capacity. During current Restore Illinois “Bridge to Phase 5” mitigation the capacity will be 300 guests. If the state moves to Phase 5 at any point in the season, capacity restrictions will likely return to pre-pandemic numbers.
If there is a capacity limit, will members have priority over daily sales?
Our number one goal is preserving the membership experience for our members. The reservation system will aim to accomplish this by giving priority to members over daily sales. However, due to the IDPH capacity restrictions we cannot guarantee access to the Aqua Center if you do not make a reservation. As an additional perk, members will have the ability to reserve for multiple, same day time blocks.
Will Reservations be required?
As of 6/11/21. Reservations are no longer required.
How are you implementing social distancing within the pool?
To maintain social distancing and be able to provide the best guest experience multiple controls have been implemented.
Capacity during the Restore Illinois Phase 4 and Bridge to Phase 5 mitigations have been reduced, and reservation will be required for members, groups, and daily entrances.
All team members and patrons should stay at least 6 feet (a few inches longer than a typical pool noodle, both in and out of the water) away from people they don’t live with. This includes not gathering at the ends of swim lanes, at the ends of the pool, or on steps and stairs into the water. Our guest services staff, head lifeguards, and managers will be encouraging everyone to social distance.
Will the lockers and changing rooms be available?
Due to requirements of operations from COVID19 the lockers and family changing rooms will be temporarily unavailable.
Will Bathroom and Showers be available?
Bathrooms and showers will be available, but their numbers will be reduced to meet the social distancing requirements. Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting is in place for all of the facility, and usage and cleanliness is monitored throughout the day.
Will temperatures be taken upon entry?
No, all staff and guest are requested to self-screen prior to attendance (as suggested by the CDC) and not to enter the facility if any of the following are present:
(1) any symptoms of COVID-19,
(2) fever equal to or higher than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit,
(3) under evaluation for COVID-19 (e.g., waiting for results of a test to confirm infection), or
(4) diagnosed with COVID-19 and not yet cleared to discontinue isolation.
*Remember, if you aren’t feeling well, please stay at home.
Will children under age 3-4 be required to wear face masks?
State guidelines require staff and customers to wear face coverings that completely cover their noses and mouths when not engaged in swimming activities (exceptions can be made for children younger than 2 years of age or people with medical conditions or disabilities that prevent them from safely wearing a face covering). Face masks should not be worn while in the water, as this could be dangerous, as wet masks limit the ability to stop the spread of the virus.
If I forgot my mask will there be face masks available?
We want everyone who comes to the Aqua Center to be able to enjoy the day, so disposable masks will be available upon request for those that have forgotten, lost, misplaced, or decided to swim with their face mask. Additionally, you can show your support for the Aqua Center by purchasing a Cloth face mask with the Aqua Center logo on it from the admissions desk.
IF you have any other questions or concerns please reach out to the Aqua Center Management Team at PFACPool@CELTSPoolManagement.com
Members Only Kickoff
Special Opening Night just for PFAC Members!
Friday, May 28, 2021 - 5:30 pm-7:30 pm
If you have already become a member of the Aqua Center, or plan to do so, we invite you to our Member Appreciation Kick Off! Yes, we are celebrating you come rain or shine!
Enjoy delicious food and reunite with neighbors and friends as we meet and greet one another to welcome in the PFAC swim season. Friday, May 28, 2021 - 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm.
Memberships are now on sale! Only a few hours left for our EARLY BIRD PRICING! Come in or go online now to purchase your season passes. Passes will be sold tonight at this free event.
Aqua Center Opening Day
Saturday, May 29, 2021 - 12 pm-7 pm
- Monthly Drive-in Movie Nights!
- Semi-monthly Aquatic Obstacle Course!
- Monthly Members Only Nights!
- Special Dollar Days for Military and Frontline Workers!
Daily Guest Fees
All Day Pool Pass
12pm-7pm - $12 per person
Evening Pool Pass (After 4pm)
$8 per person
Non Swimming Guest Pass - $5 per person
(Must be a parent or guardian 18 years or older when accompanying a full paying minor under 15 years old.)
10 Day Individual Guest Pass - $90 per pass
(Allows the same individual to enter the facility on 10 days of their choice. Pass may not be shared. Pass will not be replaced if lost or stolen.)
10 Day Multi-Person Guest Pass - $110 per pass
(Allows multiple individuals to enter the facility on different days or the same day during the Aqua Season. Pass will not be replaced if lost or stolen.)
- Bring a valid ID for entry (State ID, Driver’s License, School ID).
- No charge for Children 2 years of age and under.
- No refunds/rainchecks due to closing for inclement weather or low attendance.
- No checks accepted for daily passes.
- Children under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Swimsuits with liners are required.
- Please refer to the facility policies and rules for additional information at front desk.
Through our partnership with CELTS Aquatics Group, swim lessons for all ages and levels are offered. There is a class for you! Camps, day cares, and families are welcome to take advantage of the summer-long opportunities.
Park Forest Aqua Center 2021 Swim Lessons
Click Here to Register Online
Park Forest Aqua Center 2021 Membership
Members of the Park Forest Aqua Center enjoy being a part of a special community at a great value.
Members receive the following benefits:
- Enjoy one of the most affordable outdoor pool memberships in the region!
- Express entry into the facility with unlimited access all summer long!
- Free Wi-Fi to surf the internet poolside!
- Special members only days and discounts on Celts events!
- Receive discounted pricing on facility rental to host your own special summer event!
- Members enter the locker rooms 10 minutes prior to the general public. Members are eligible to move to the pool deck when authorized by staff.
Membership is valid May 29, 2021-September 6, 2021. To register for a membership:
- Complete a membership registration form.
- ID is required for proof of address and proof of age.
- All members must reside in the same household.
- Waivers must be signed by each member (guardian must sign waivers for members under 18 years old). Include children 0-2 years old on membership form.
- Full payment is due at time of purchase. No refunds.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Each member (3 years and older) will receive 1-half price daily fee pass when purchasing a 2021 membership (excludes children 0-2 years old membership).
- 2021 renewing members may use their 2019 pass. All new 2021 members will be required to take a photo for their new aqua center pass.
- A $5 replacement fee will be charged for a replacement pass.
- Children under the age of 15 years must enter the aqua center with an adult 18 years or older that is a member or paying guest to supervise them at all times.
Click on button below to register online:
Register at the Park Forest Aqua Center
Season memberships can be purchased at the Aqua Center starting May 25th between the hours of 10am and 5pm. We ask that anyone looking to purchase a Early Bird membership do so directly at the Aqua Center.
Park Forest Aqua Center
30 N. Orchard Dr.
Park Forest, IL 60466
708-747-9490 for more information
DAY PARTY PACKAGES
For reservation inquires prior to May 28, 2021, email PFACPOOLPARTIES@CELTSPOOLMANAGEMENT.COM
POOL PARTY & RENTAL PACKAGES:
Monday-Sunday: 12:00-3:00 pm or 3:30-6:30 pm
Parties are not available on evenings when swim lessons are in session. Reserve your date with a $50 non-refundable deposit due at time of reservation. Deposit is applied towards balance. No outside food except for cake is allowed.
DAY PARTY RENTAL
admissions for 20 guests (birthday child included).
A reserved space for guests with two (2) 10 x 10 tents. Two (2) tables and twenty (20) chairs and swim time. Cost $200 (member) / $250 (non-member). Additional guests: $7 per person (member). $9 per person (non-member).
Food packages available. Contact guest services for more information. Private pool rentals are also available. Contact guest services for more information.