On Wednesday, July 16, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., the Village of Park Forest’s Economic Development and Planning Department will hold its annual Midsummer Madness event in the Village’s DownTown.
How It Works
Register online in advance or in person at Dining on the Green Banquet Hall, located at 349 Main Street, the day of the event. Receive a map of participating DownTown businesses you will visit to increase your chances of winning. All the while, you’ll discover many Park Forest businesses you may not have been aware of! The event is FREE and open to all!
Two air-conditioned PACE buses will be providing courtesy transportation up and down Main Street to help you reach all of the participating businesses.
Fabulous raffle prizes include:
- LG G Pad 8.3 16GB WiFi Tablet ($299 value)
- Ticket Package to Chicago White Sox Game with Parking Pass (Courtesy of Homewood Disposal)
- An original abstract oil painting by Patricia Moore ($600 value)
- $100 VISA Card with Polos & Golf Tees (Courtesy of Baxter Woodman Consulting Engineers)
- Pair of Chicago Cub Tickets
- Pair of Gold Tickets to the Illinois Philharmonic Orchestra's 2014/2015 Season (Courtesy of IPO)
- Transportation Package to Chicago Bears Training Camp
- 3PC Walnut Bistro Set
- $100 Home Depot Gift Card (Courtesy of Park Forest Cooperative Birch Street Area B)
- Marikay Witlock original oil painting ($285 Value. Courtesy of Tall Grass Arts Association)
- Gift Baskets Valued $75, FREE Oil Changes & MORE!
- FREE Super Goodies Bag to the first 125 attendees!
Stick around for Main Street Nights immediately following the event!