Several resident appreciation events are slated to take place this month. The events include:
• Community Raffle | November 1 - 25 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. | Village Hall, 350 Victory Drive
• Experience the Flavors of Park Forest food tasting | November 9 from 1 to 3 p.m. | Artistic Flow, 200 Main Street
• Breakfast with the Mayor and Trustees | November 15 at 9:30 a.m. | Dining on the Green, 349 Main Street
• Reception and Concert with Booker T. Jones | November 15 at 7 p.m. | Freedom Hall Nathan Manilow Theatre, 410 Lakewood Blvd.
• Cooking class with Chef Green | November 16 from 12 to 2:30 | Poppin' Plates, 64 Lester Road
• Cooking challenge with Chef Green | November 16 from 5 to 7 p.m. | Poppin' Plates, 64 Lester Road
• Appetizers and a play at Theatre 47 | November 22 at 7 p.m.
Though some events are free, other events do come with a fee. Click below to view the flyer for full details on each event, including cost.
For questions, call 708-283-5721.