The Village of Park Forest requires that all contractors doing business within Village limits obtains a license. The requirements for a license are:
- Completed Contractor License Application Form
- $10,000 surety bond made payable to the Village of Park Forest, 350 Victory Drive. Park Forest, IL 60466
- Certificate of Insurance: $1 million general liability, $2 million general aggregate liability, $500,000 worker’s compensation, proof of vehicle insurance
- Electricians: must supply certification from a State-approved testing facility
- Roofers: must supply Illinois State Roofer’s License
- Annual Fee: General Contractor - $150; Sub-contractor - $50; Sewer Builder/Drain Layer - $50
Please note: Plumbers must supply Illinois State Plumber’s License and Application for Plumber’s Registration.
All contractors working within the Village limits need to be licensed Park Forest contractors before work can begin.