Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
April 6, 2021
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
January 6, 2020, 7:00 PM @ Village Hall
All Board meetings take place at Village Hall, 350 Victory Drive.
Residents are encouraged to attend meetings of the Board. Residents wishing to speak before the Board should be aware of the following:
• Residents must begin their comments by identifying themselves by name and address
• Comments are limited to five minutes
• Comments made during Rules meetings may only relate to items covered on the agenda
• Comments made during Regular meetings may be on any Village-related topic
• Village Board meetings are taped and broadcast live online and on Park Forest’s local cable channel
January 6, 2020, 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM @ Aqua Center parking lot (trees), Village Hall and the Library (lights)
Christmas tree and holiday light recycling ends on Friday, January 10th! Don't let your old decorations go to waste. Drop off holiday lights in the marked bins at Village Hall and the Library from November 26th to January 10th. Christmas trees can be dropped off in the Aqua Center parking lot from December 26th to January 10th. Residents are asked to remove any tree decorations prior to drop-off.